Luxury villa with 7 bedrooms and private access to the beach is located on a large estate area of 1,000 hectares in the nature reserve of WWF, which extends along the Tuscan coast near Capalbio. The reserve was founded in 1968 and includes a Saracen tower, which offers panoramic views of the Gulf of extreme beauty and a Mediterranean forest.
Venta Villa is surrounded by a large garden of 5,000 square meters and consists of a main building and guest house. The main villa located on three levels.
On the first floor:
- The kitchen dining room living room office bathroom laundry and utility room as well as
- 5 bedrooms 4 bathrooms and a cloakroom.
On the second floor:
- 1 double bedroom 1 bathroom and a dressing room.
In the guest house area of 280 sq. m.:
- 1 double bedroom with bathroom dressing room. The house is equipped with WiFi internet and satellite TV.
Equipment and facilities:
- satellite television
- laundry room with washer & dryer private parking
- a patio area with a dining table
- 5000 sq. m. Garden
- private access to the beach
- Bicycles (on request)
- Private access to the beach 700 m
- The Beach Club is 2 km
- Airport Grosetto 50 km
- Rome 100 km
- Port of Porto Santo Stefano 25 km
- Multimedia system
- Guest house
- Safe box
- Satellite TV
- Concierge service
- Office facilities
- Car with driver (option)
- Wi-fi internet (free)
- Secured area
- Car rent
- Chef (cooker) service
- Staffed villa
- Yacht rental
- Restaurants, cafes
in high season
If you come with
12 travellers, it will cost for each person
It's cheaper to book hotel, isn't it?