This is a traditional, wooden chalet with 6 bedrooms full of charm. Home owners have turned it into a cozy and comfortable chalets so that you feel as comfortable and relaxed.
On the ground floor you will find a large living room with beautiful fireplace in the center, allowing everyone to enjoy the fire. On the same floor is a spacious kitchen, where the chef will prepare dinner for the Vac. Here are the bedrooms, one double bedroom, one single bedroom and a family consisting of two rooms (one room with a double bed, a second room with a bunk bed). On the second floor there are four bedrooms with double occupancy and on the third floor, there is another double bedroom and another bedroom with two family rooms — one room with a double bed and the second with a single bed. Please note that on the third floor ceiling height is slightly lower than in the whole house, so we recommend guests to stay high in the first or second floors.
Reberti Village — a small village of traditional wooden chalets, situated between Val Thoren and Les Menuires. Here you will find the traditional village full of charm, excellent conditions for skiing, in particular thanks to its rasoplozheniyu at an altitude of 2000 meters.
The village has a ski school, two ski shop, a local convenience store, pizzeria (L'Igloo), with excellent homemade pizza, and a traditional French restaurant and bar, La Ferme de Reberty.
The village is very close to the highway (Boys run). From the chalet direct access to the Three Valleys through two main ski lifts located within 100 meters from the village (Sunny Express and Bruyeres). These poddemniki delivered straight to the top of the mountain from where you can pull either Meribel or Val Thorens to or stay in their ski area.
Chalet guests we prepare homemade food is mainly English and French cuisine. All well-trained chef and worked in a restaurant with two Michelin stars. For children there is a special children's menu for children, we offer a private dinner at 6 pm, in order that the adults in a more relaxed environment could enjoy the evening meal.
- Internal spa area with a Jacuzzi sauna
- Children's play room with TV/ DVD and Wii
- Towels and linen provided
- Cosmetic cleansers available
- Free unlimited internet access (WiFi)
- TV with cable channels DVD player in the c living room
- Balcony southfacing with views of the countryside and hills
- Ski storage drying room for shoes
The cost of the chalet includes:
- Sevenday accommodation in a chalet
- 6 days full service (breakfast afternoon tea and an aperitif with canapés dinner consisting of 4 courses)
- Wine for dinner (choice of 2 bottles of white and two bottles of red 2) soft drinks and beer
- For children home dinner at 6 pm (6 days)
- Cosmetics Cole & Lewis Soap and Hand & Body body lotion and shower gel.
- Multimedia system
- Satellite TV
- Concierge service
- Secured area
- Car rent
- Chef (cooker) service
- Staffed villa
- Restaurants, cafes
- Alpine Skiing