Levata- storey wooden villa built in 2008 on the shore of a beautiful lake with a sandy beach Simoyarvi located the wound - the village in the south of Lapland, 100 kilometers to the southeast from the city of Rovaniemi.
Among the attractions of the zoo is worth noting the wound, which is the northernmost zoo in the world, here you can see a lot of northern and arctic species.
Description of the villa:
- 160 square meters plus 24 sqm loft up to 12 people
- 4 bedrooms (on the 1st floor bedroom with double bed on the second floor are two bedrooms)
- A separate guest house of 68 sq.m. living room with a double bed and its cuisine with oven hot / cold water electric heating
- Fitted kitchen with electric stove refrigerator freezer microwave dishwasher
- Living and dining room
- Bathroomshower 2 toilets
- central heating
- Large open terrace of 80 sqm
- Dressing room / utility room
- Washing machine dryer
- A separate woodburning sauna
- Veranda directly on the beach
- Electric heating and electric lighting
- TV radio
- In the New Year period arrival only on Friday a minimum stay of 7 days
- Pets are not allowed
- Bed linen is included in the price
- Final cleaning Euro 182
- The possibility of skiing on the frozen lake
- Helsinki 850 km railway station 100 km bus stop 42 km snowmobile trails 500 m 42 km store neighbors 100 m.
- Guest house
in high season
Daily rent available
If you come with
12 travellers, it will cost for each person
It's cheaper to book hotel, isn't it?