This detached cottage is located on the shores of Lake Vaajarvi, in the middle of a pine forest. A two-storey wooden house has an area of 60 m², built in 2009.
The cottage is 90 km from the Russian-Finnish border. The cottage is fully equipped. Built on a small hill, from the window of a beautiful view of the lake!
The cottage is allowed to rest with pets!
Description of the cottage:
- Kitchenliving room
- 2 bedrooms on the first floor (2 beds in each bedroom) + 2 beds on the second floor
- One additional sleeper sofa in the living room
- 2 bathrooms (1 toilet on the second floor)
Location of the cottage
- Mikkeli 40 km Ristiina 20km
- FinnishRussian border 90 km
- nearest neighbors 1km
- Lake Saimaa 25 km.
- 5 km nearest store
- Restaurant 5 km
- bus stop 1 km
- airport railway station (Mikkeli) 40 km
trails Tommolansalmi — 10 km in Ristiina — 20 km, a ski trail in the winter can be routed from the home using a snowmobile, in summer you can ski in tunnels or in Leppavirta in Helsinki
waterpark — Rantakeidas (Mikkeli) 40 km
ski slopes 20 km Tornimaki
gyms, playgrounds in Ristiina 20 km
- Multimedia system
- Car rent
- Staffed villa
- Restaurants, cafes
- Entertainment for kids
- Alpine Skiing