+7 499 703 13 43
Villa

Persefona

Persefona
Persefona
Persefona
Persefona
Persefona
Persefona
Persefona
Persefona
Persefona
Persefona
Persefona
Persefona
Persefona
Persefona
Persefona
Persefona
Persefona
Persefona
Persefona
Persefona
Persefona
Persefona
Persefona
Persefona
3 bedrooms
3 bathrooms
200 m. to beach
6 capacity
Description

A 3-bedroom villa with a swimming pool is located in a secluded place among pine and olive trees with magnificent sea views.

In the villa:

3 bedrooms: two bedrooms have 2 single beds, the third has a double bed
2 bathrooms
The large living room has comfortable sofas, coffee tables and a fireplace.
Flat screen tv
home theater
DVD, game console
table tennis and billiards
conditioning
heated floors
fireplace
Washer
Dishwasher
the Internet

In the territory:

car parking
garden terrace
garden furniture
B-B-Q
pool
deck chair and parasol

Location:

sandy beach 200 meters
shops 2 km
Restaurant 1.5 km
Paphos Airport 50 km

Comfort
  • TV
  • Multimedia system
  • Air conditioning
  • Wi-fi internet (free)
Territory
  • Swimming pool
  • Terrace
  • Garden
  • Parking
  • BBQ
Leisure
  • Car rent
  • Staffed villa
  • Restaurants, cafes
Booking terms

Refundable deposit: 400 euros Advance payment: 40% remaining: 60% 60 days before arrival. Pool heating (optional): 60 euros per day

How to book?
By phone +7 (499) 703 13 43 mo-fr: 10-19
By booking form
cost €2,000
per week in low season
worldvillas secret

If you come with
6 travellers, it will cost for each person

€333per week

It's cheaper to book hotel, isn't it?

On map
Other region's villas
Villa Tikos
Villa Tikos
Villa Tikos
Villa Tikos
Villa Tikos
Villa Tikos
Villa Tikos
Villa Tikos
Villa Tikos
Villa Tikos
Villa Tikos
Villa Tikos
Villa Tikos
Villa Tikos
Villa Tikos
€3,060 /week
  • 5
  • 4
  • 10
€43 per person/day
Villa Coral Bay
Villa Coral Bay
Villa Coral Bay
Villa Coral Bay
Villa Coral Bay
Villa Coral Bay
Villa Coral Bay
Villa Coral Bay
Villa Coral Bay
Villa Coral Bay
Villa Coral Bay
Villa Coral Bay
Villa Coral Bay
Villa Coral Bay
Villa Coral Bay
Villa Coral Bay
Villa Coral Bay
Villa Coral Bay
Villa Coral Bay
Villa Coral Bay
Villa Coral Bay
Villa Coral Bay
Villa Coral Bay
€5,800 /week
  • 7
  • 6
  • 15
€55 per person/day
Ask question
Your question was sent.
Book Persefona
Thank you for your inquiry. We contact you as soon as possible.