- Villa rent
- Booking rules
If you got used to have a rest in a hotel and at last decided to rent a private villa, for certain you will have few questions which demand the expert opinion.
What to do to start a booking procedure of a house of your dream? Firstly, to designate direction, and call to our Moscow office by phone +7 (499) 703-13-43 or send your inquiry from the page of a certain villa or write us on the e-mail address email@example.com with the indication of your wishes and contact details.
For choosing the option that will be most suitable for you, please prepare in advance the answers to the following questions:
1) Name of the desired country and area
2) Name of the chosen villa (if you found any on our web-site)
3) Desired booking period (consider that often arrivals/departures are made on Saturdays or Sundays)
4) Number of people (namely: adults and children, age of kids), quantity of bedrooms
5) The most admissible distance to a beach
6) Estimated budget of a trip
7) Other wishes and demands to the house - whether it is necessary to have a private pool, how far from the property shops and restaurants and other facilities have to be located etc.
Within several hours you will receive a reply about possibility of booking of the chosen property. If this villa is already rented, we will offer alternative houses in this area according to your demands. If chosen villa is available for your dates, after getting confirmation from the owner we sign rental Agreement and send you invoice for payment.
Standard payment terms are as follow:
There is a 30-50% deposit payable on booking.
The balance is payable 8-10 weeks before arrival - depending of the rules of particular owner.
If a booking is made 8 weeks or less before arrival, full payment is required for booking. We strongly recommend all clients to purchase trip cancellation or travel insurance.
After payment is made in total you receive the voucher - booking confirmation, containing exact address of a villa, contacts of a key holder/housekeeper or villa manager, the location map and other details.
In most of the villas a securiry deposite is payable in cash upon arrival. It will be held for the period of stay and returned to you in the day of check-out. Some properties hold credit card details instead of taking cash. Some luxury properties require the security deposit paid along with the balance payment of the rental. Is such cases the deposit is held and returned either on departure of after 14 days (depending on the property). This is made at the discretion of the owner. Any unpaid bills are usually deducted from the security deposit in the day of departure.
We recommend you to search and book a villa beforehand due to a large number of free options and more reasonable prices with possible discount. An ideal time for booking a house for New Year holidays is August and September, for summer period - from November to February.Advantages of renting a private villa
There are plenty of benefits of renting a private villa for holiday. Here are a few of them:
- villas with gated territory and own pool allow you to feel privacy as you do at home.
This is especially important while travelling with small children who need to walk and play in the garden in summer.
There is nothing better than family breakfast in your own terrace with sea view!
- a larger living space, fully equipped kitchen, multiple bedrooms instead of standard hotel accommodation
- more options for your holiday
- the services available at the villa can be as inclusive as you would like.
Maid service, personal chef, nanny, driver, concierge or assistant can all be at your service during all your stay - some might think renting a villa is more expensive than staying in the hotel of same level. But ir you compare price tag to that hotel, you will often find that it saves you money.
Particular value is obvious when you compare a large villa vs. the cost of multiple hotel rooms for big groups. Holiday villas are cheaper than hotels also because they are rented weekly and monthly.