This spacious chalet on the lake, 220 km from Helsinki, in southern Finland, 8 km from the town of Jamsa. The complex of 3 cottages with breathtaking views of the lake and the unique interior was built in 2008 on a plan of the famous Finnish architect Alvar Aalto. Each cottage can accommodate up to 14 guests.
- The house has 3 bedrooms a loft on the top floor 3 bathrooms dressing room all modern appliances.
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Barbecue in the yard
- CD DVD TV
- Dishwasher and washing machine
- Clothes Equipment
- The cottage is located near one of the best Finnish ski kurortov Himos.
- The city Jämsä 8 km to 45 km Mänttä Jyväskylä 55 km Tampere 95 km Kouvola 190 km Lahti 115 km Helsinki 220 km.
- All entertainment venues are located nearby next to a water park and a safari.
- The nearest lyzhni 100 m ski podemnika 400m.
- The shops and restaurants 1 km.
Jamsa complex is perfect for events and conferences. Perhaps booking a conference room for an extra charge. The boat on the lake is also available for rent.
- Multimedia system
- Air conditioning
- Car rent
- Water park
- Restaurants, cafes
- Entertainment for kids
- Alpine Skiing
in middle season €4,840
in high season
Daily rent available
If you come with
14 travellers, it will cost for each person
It's cheaper to book hotel, isn't it?